INTERNAL RULES FOR THE ACCESS TO THE MUSEUM AND TEMPORARY EXHIBITIONS
This Regulation, approved by the Board of Directors dated 28/11/2005 regulates the access of visitors to Lingotto Pinacoteca Giovanni e Marella Agnelli and the Temporary Exhibitions.
Access to the museum
The museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 7pm.
It is closed on Mondays and is open on public holidays, except for days 24, 25 and 31 December, 1 January. The issue of tickets is suspended 45 minutes before closing time. Fares, schedules and categories entitled to the reduction or gratuity for temporary exhibitions are defined from time to time by the Board according to the specific characteristics of each exhibition.
The admission prices are exposed at the ticket office.
Persons that have the right to reductions:
- visitors over the age of 65 years;
- children over 06 years and not older than 16 years;
- members of cultural associations identified and recognized by the Board of Directors;
- employees, former employees and executives of the Fiat Group, on presentation Cedas card, GDF, Ugaf.
- Italian and foreign schools by reservation
- students of Bachelor in Arts with Artistic Address and Address of Archaeology, Dams, Architecture and Fine Arts Academies, upon presentation of valid student ID for the current year.
- military in service.
Persons who have the right to free admission:
- the Directors and Curators of Italian and foreign museums, as well as officials of the Ministry of Heritage and Culture and the members of ICOM-International Council of Museums;
- authorized tourist guides in the exercise of their profession;
- members of associations, recognized by the Board, with support functions and promotion of the Museum;
- journalists under presentation of membership card of the order;
- teachers accompanying the students referred to in the preceding paragraph;
- children under 6 years;
- personalities guests of the Presidency;
- officials SIAE service;
- the Board may grant free entrance to the museum for people worthy of culture, donors and lenders of artworks and artobjects, authorities visiting the city and those who have contributed to exhibitions;
- the Director may grant free entrance to persons visiting the museum for work or study, or for special tasks, subject to confirmation of the institutions they belong to.
- Abbonamento Musei Torino Piemonte, on presentation of membership card valid for the current year and the identity document;
- Torino Card 48 hours and 72 hours on presentation of valid membership card for the day of visit.
The Director may arrange extraordinary visits with institutions, associations and private. In this case, organizations or individuals will have to cover the all costs of the opening, according to the rates approved by the Board of Directors.
The entry and the circulation in the building is subject to possession of the ticket issued by the museum, the valid card of Abbonamento Musei Torino Piemonte, or the pass issued by the Director. Visitors are required to preserve and present the ticket if the staff request it.
It is forbidden to bring in the museum:
- weapons and ammunitions;
- explosive, flammable or volatile;
- dangerous objects, too heavy and bulky;
- artworks and antiquites;
- food and beverages.
The museum is available a free cloakroom. It is also available a wheelchair for the elderly or disabled visitors.
Access to the exhibition rooms is subject to mandatory deposit of:
- sticks, umbrellas and sharp objects, sharp and blunt. Are allowed, however, sticks to the elderly or infirm;
- suitcases, backpacks and bags larger than a 24 hours and allthe objects that may be undermining the security of the exhibitons or the structure;
- casts and reproductions of artworks;
- wheelchairs and strollers.
The museum staff may refuse to receive deposits and objects whose presence is contrary to the safety of the building.
Should not be deposited in the cloakroom:
- money, checkbooks, credit cards;
- valuable objects and jewelry;
- materials photographic, cinematographic, audiovisual and mobile phones.
Deposits made in derogation of this article are at risk of the depositor.
The museum disclaims any responability for the theft of objects left in the cloakroom.
Each object deposited must be picked up the same day, before closing time. All the objects not collected at the closing time will be considered lost property.
Lost property in the Museum are delivered to the wardrobe.
General behavior of visitors
Maximum respect is required to the museum staff and all persons in the building.
it is forbidden:
- to overcome barriers;
- to touch the artworks displayed;
- to lean on the windows, on basements and other elements of the mounting;
- to write or to deface the walls;
- to run along the exhibition itinerary;
- to smoke, to eat or to drink;
- to throw off paper or other;
- to speak loudly, bringing inconvenience to other visitors;
- to sell items and to distribute flyers;
- to keep mobile phones switched on.
Visitors are asked to follow the regulation of museum staff (opening bags, deliver packages, etc..).
Failure to follow with the requirements of this regulation may result in expulsion from the visitor’s gallery and, where appropriate, initiation of legal proceedings.
Provisions relating to groups
Visits by groups or school classes should be conducted under the guidance of one or more companions who may be responsible for compliance with these regulations and good conduct of the group for the nursery and primary school children or 1 adult for every 10 villages of 10, for the middle school I and II grade 1 every 15 boys.
For classes and study groups is necessary to book the visit.
Team members should be advised not to get away by companions and not to disturb other visitors.
Management may, at any time, restrict the conditions of access and visits by groups, according to the capacity of the host museum.
Guided tours are conducted solely by:
- guides authorized to practice;
- art historians and architects;
- teachers for their students;
- persons specifically authorized by the Directorate of Museum.
Photographs, films and copies
In the exhibition halls is forbidden any kind of recovery, unless specifically authorized by the Management. The use of lights and stands, however, requires an individual permit granted by the Directorate. However, it is forbidden to use the flash.
The filming should only have amateur and study purposes, prohibiting publication of any material, either by diffusion is free of charge. For commercial purposes, editorial, film, documentary, journalism, television, you must contact the Department. For shooting in which staff may appear, in addition to the authorization of the Department, shall be required notwithstanding that the persons concerned.
Safety of persons, works and building
It is forbidden to commit actions that visitors can compromise the safety of persons and property. Any accident or abnormal event must be immediately reported to supervisory staff.
In the case of a fire, you should keep your cool. If you ordered the evacuation of the building, proceed in an orderly and disciplined according to the directives of staff.
In case of accident or sickness is forbidden to move the injured or ill, let him drink, give him any medicine before the arrival of relief. If one of the visitors involved a doctor or nurse will stay close all’infortunato or ill through its transport to the hospital. They are also invited to leave your name to security personnel present.
Each child must be conducted in lost ticket.
No work on display can be removed or moved except by express order of the Directorate. Every visitor who is a witness to a theft or vandalism is required to promptly notify the staff.
In the case of attempted theft in the Gallery can be taken several interim measures, such as the closure of access and the output control.
In the case of large crowds and in any situation that may compromise the safety of persons or property, you may proceed with the closure of all or part of the art gallery or exhibition, or to change the opening hours. The Management reserves the right to adopt all necessary measures, imposed by circumstances.
The Director of the Art Gallery is committed to implement this Regulation.
According to Art. 13 Law. 196/2003
The Leg. No. 196 of June 30, 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. Under the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Under Article 13 of the law. No. 196/2003, we hereby inform you that the information you provide will be used for the following purposes: communications and / or information on the Pinacoteca Agnelli computerized and manual mode. The data will not be disclosed. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article. 7 Act. 196/2003.